Mary Ann Barnes
Wills, Trusts & Probate
Practicing law since 1988
10 out of 10
Who Am I
Attorney for Estate Planning, Probate, & Adoption
Mary Ann Barnes is highly experienced in family law, estate planning, and estate administration. She has been building her reputation as a trustworthy and knowledgeable attorney for the last 30 years. Although she once practiced in Delaware and Washington D.C., she is now primarily practicing in Virginia.
She takes pride in taking every case to heart. Our clients benefit from her compassionate yet realistic approach to her cases. In her free time, she skis, rides horses, runs, and hikes – it is good to stay active!
- B.A in Political Science and Paralegal Certificate – James Madison University (1983)
- J.D. – Delaware Law School (1988)
- Family law
- Real estate litigation
- Estate planning and administration
Admitted to Practice
- Washington D.C.
Publications & Speaking Events
- James Madison University, career seminars for Justice Studies Department
- NBI estate administration seminars