Family Law & Divorce
Practicing law since 1988
10 out of 10
Who Am I
Kelly G. Roberts is a trusted family law and civil litigation attorney of Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C. Attorneys at Law. For more than a decade, she has been there to help families get through difficult times and complicated divorces. Kelly is particularly knowledgeable of no-fault divorces in Virginia, having been called upon to host a speaking engagement about the subject in the Norfolk Circuit Court.
In her free time, Kelly loves to spend time with her spouse and two children where they live in Albemarle County. She also likes to attend live music performances and any event or car show featuring Volvos.
- B.A. – Mary Baldwin College (2003)
- J.D. – Regent University School of Law (2006)
- Family law
- Civil litigation
Admitted to Practice
- Association of American Trial Lawyers Top 100 (workers’ compensation law, 2019)
Publications & Speaking Events
- Shenandoah Criminal Justice Training Academy
- “No-Fault Divorce in Virginia: A Practice3 and Legislative Update” (2013 CLE presentation, Judge Everett Martin Norfolk Circuit Court)
- Defending Criminal Cases in Virginia (contributor to Chapter 11, Trial)